You are here

Answers to all your questions

Si un Romain vous demande, vous saurez quoi répondre !

I would like to exchange an article that has a defect. What should I do?

Send your article along with the receipt to: Permanence Services Marchands - Parc Astérix - BP8 – 60128 – Plailly - France. This department will take care of the exchange.