You are here
Des actus en direct du "Lutécien" !
Reopening – sanitary measures
Sanitary measures of the highest standards have been put in place across all the attractions, hotels, restaurants and shops in accordance with the regulations set by the authorities following the establishment of a green zone in the Hauts-de-France region.
LETS ALL TRAVEL BACK TO GAUL ONCE AGAIN !
- 42 attractions will be available including 22 family attractions, 7 big thrill attractions and 13 attractions for Little Gauls.
- Open-air shows: « Révérence » at the Théâtre de Poséidon and « A Ruckus in the Farmyard » at the Théâtre du Barde will take place.
The two indoor shows « Gauls v Romans: the match » and « Chronos, magic and illusions » as well as the Gaul Parade and street entertainments will not take place to prevent the build-up of large crowds.
SANITARY MEASURES OF THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
Parc Astérix has redesigned its entire layout in order to guarantee the safety of its visitors and its staff:
- Enhanced procedures for cleaning and disinfecting all facilities at Parc Astérix
- Face coverings must be worn at all attractions and shows
- Face coverings must be worn by all staff in contact with our visitors
- Social distancing of 1m and floor markings at 2.50m in the waiting lines
- Hand sanitizer gel provided throughout the site
- New regulations for boarding the attractions
- Maps of the park are available in digital format via the mobile app.
All the sanitary measures in place have been developed in accordance with the regulations set by local authorities and follow government guidelines.
AT OUR HOTELS
The hotels at Parc Astérix have established sanitary measures of the highest standards in order to guarantee the safety of its visitors and its staff.
QUESTIONS - ANSWERS
1. What is the new cleaning procedure at Parc Astérix?
Enhanced procedures for cleaning and disinfecting have been put in place across all facilities at Parc Astérix. In the park, the lavatories in particular will be disinfected every hour and the waiting lines for attractions will be cleaned regularly. Specific waste disposal bins will be made available throughout the park and at the hotels for used masks, gloves and tissues. At the hotels, all rooms, in particular, will be left empty for at least 3 hours before the arrival of the cleaning staff. Special signs have been put in place to remind all users of the sanitary procedures and of preventative measures they should employ.
2. Do I need to wear a face covering?
Face coverings are obligatory (for anyone aged 11 years or over) on the attractions and in enclosed areas (shops, restaurants, hotels, shows: Révérence and Ruckus in the Barnyard) as well as in the common areas of the hotels. They are recommended for use in all corridors and paths. All Parc Astérix staff who are in contact with visitors must wear face coverings. Visitors are advised to bring several face coverings for use throughout the day; face coverings can be purchased at the park entrance (cloth mask €8 And single use mask €1.90 for 2).
3. From what age are face coverings obligatory?
Face coverings are obligatory for anyone aged 11 years or over. (Decree n°2020-663 of 31/05/20)
4. Is it possible for visitors to disinfect their hands at the park?
Yes, visitors can disinfect their hands at the park, in the hotels, in all lavatories and at specific locations designated for this. Hand sanitizer gel is widely available throughout the park and the hotels, most notable at the boarding point for all the attractions and in the lavatories. 900 hand sanitizer distributors have been put in place.
5. What social distancing measures are in force?
Social distancing for each individual family is enforced in the waiting lines thanks to markings on the ground at every 2.50m. Social distancing of 1m must be maintained throughout the park and its hotels.
6. What solutions are in place to limit contact when making payments?
Contactless payments by debit/credit card (limit of €50 per transaction across several transactions throughout the day in accordance with bank regulations) are recommended at all shops and restaurants.
Gaul’s favourite theme park, close to Paris.