Personal data policy
Any personal data collected on this website, or when you contact Grévin et Compagnie by telephone, is processed in order to:
- Process your order for products or services. This processing is necessary to perform the contract that you have entered into with Grévin et Compagnie;
- Create and manage your personal account. This processing is based on performance of the contract that you enter into with Grévin et Compagnie (when you create a personal account to complete an order), or upon your consent (when you create a personal account to save your favourite attractions, shows and restaurants);
- Send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in games or competitions, and satisfaction surveys. With regard to messages sent by Grévin et Compagnie, this processing is based on the legitimate interest of the latter in developing its activities (if the email address to which these messages are sent was provided at the time of an order), or upon your consent (if the email address was provided outside of any order);
- Respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Grévin et Compagnie. This processing is based on your consent;
- Publish your opinions about Grévin et Compagnie and the products and services that it offers. This processing is based on your consent;
- Keep a record of the content of your call in the event of telephone contact. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Grévin et Compagnie in keeping a record of its exchanges with its customers and prospective customers;
- Improve Grévin et Compagnie’s relations with its customers and prospective customers by telephone. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Grévin et Compagnie in improving the quality of its services.
Unless otherwise stated, the completion of all fields in the forms available on this website is necessary in order to enable Grévin et Compagnie to carry out the processing stipulated above.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Grévin et Compagnie, represented by Delphine Pons, acting in her capacity as Managing Director. Grévin et Compagnie has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are indicated below.
The data collected is intended for Grévin et Compagnie and any service providers whose intervention is necessary in order to carry out the processing stipulated above.
This data may be transferred to a country outside the European Union. You can obtain further information about these transfers, and the guarantees that apply thereto, from Grévin et Compagnie.
For how long is your personal data kept?
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: (i) For five (5) years from the date of its collection if the order amount is less than €120; (ii) for ten (10) years from the date of its collection if the order amount is greater than or equal to €120.
By way of exception, the number and expiry date of your bank card are kept for fifteen (15) months after the last debit date, as proof in the event that a transaction is disputed. The security code (CVV) is not kept after the transaction.
Also by way of exception, the photograph that you upload when ordering a pass is kept for three (3) years from when it is uploaded in order to facilitate renewal of the pass, if you have given your consent;
- Data collected to create and manage your personal account: Until your personal account is deleted;
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in games or competitions, and satisfaction surveys: For five (5) years from the collection date. At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further period of five (5) years if you agree to continue receiving commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in games or competitions, and satisfaction surveys;
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Grévin et Compagnie: For as long as is necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints;
- Data collected to publish your reviews of Grévin et Compagnie’s products and services: For five (5) years from the date of publication of these reviews;
- Data collected to keep a record of the content of your call in the event of telephone contact: For as long as is necessary to keep a record;
- Data collected to improve Grévin et Compagnie’s customer and prospective customer relations service by telephone: For a period of three (3) years from the collection date.
At the end of this period, the data will be erased. By way of exception, any data collected in order to send you commercial offers or newsletters is kept for a further period of three (3) years if you agree to continue receiving such messages from Grévin et Compagnie.
How does creating your Parc Astérix customer account via "Social Login" work?
You can create your customer account using the "Social Login" function. Grévin et Compagnie makes it easy for you to create your customer account by offering you the "Social Login" function. If you choose this option, you will be able to use your Facebook, Apple or Google account to register on the Parc Astérix website, without having to re-enter your details. By using this function, you agree to share certain information about yourself, from your social network, with us.
The information sent to us by the social network is your surname, first name and email address. This information is only required to create your customer account. We do not share information with social networks about your activities and orders on this website. However, these networks will have information relating to connections to your account.
Before using "Social Login", we invite you to read the privacy protection policies of the social networks so that you are aware of how they use your data.
What security measures are taken to protect your personal data?
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and in particular to protect it against any unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access, Grévin et Compagnie takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. To this end, Grévin et Compagnie has implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login and password system, means of physical protection, etc.).
What are your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data, to have it corrected or deleted, to transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, to have its processing restricted, or to object to its processing. Grévin et Compagnie will comply with your request subject to compliance with its legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Any withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to this withdrawal.
You can receive the above information in writing.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Grévin et Compagnie:
- By filling in the request to exercise rights form or;
- By post at the following address: Grévin et Compagnie, Service Protection des Données, BP 8, 60128 Plailly, France; Any request that does not relate to the processing of your personal data will not be processed. For all other enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the interests of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, Grévin et Compagnie reserves the right to ask you for proof of identity before replying to your request, in accordance with the provisions of French act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as the "Loi Informatique et Libertés” (Data Protection Act), Article 92 of French decree of 20 October 2005, as amended by French decree of 1 August 2018, and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. You may be asked to produce a photocopy of an identity document stipulating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature.
You have the right to complain to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) if you feel that your rights have not been respected. CNIL’s contact details are as follows: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes