Welcome to the indomitable park!
the indomitable park!
Hold onto your hat, Assurancetourix!
- NewThe arena theatre will be welcoming the very best of shows from ancient RomeShows and animations25minActivity length
- NewDiscover all the secrets of your favourite Druid!Shows and animations20minActivity length
Hot off the press with “Le Lutécian”
- 27 June 2016
Exceptionally the 9th, 16th, 23th and 30th of July, the Park is opened from 10am to 10pm .
- 14 March 2016The Restaurant du Lac with its fruit-themed décor is located opposite Parc Asterix’s lake.
- 14 March 2016This brand new attraction in the park’s Greek zone whisks you into the Ancient City of Olympia, described by René Goscinny as “sacred and wonderf
Prepare my visit
Parc Astérix Map
Spot your favourite attractions to be first in line on the day!
Parc Astérix app
Map, queue times, attractions... Download the official app to know the park like the back of your hand!
Getting to the park
How to get to Parc Astérix by road and public transport, from Paris and elsewhere.
Opening hours and calendar
Opening days and hours, including evening openings, for the entire season.
They’re not under the influence of magic potion, we promise...
- Des attractions avec de très bonnes sensations. Personnel aimable et souriantEmma CAvis déposé le 23/06/2016Est venu Entre amis