Conditions of sale
Grévin and Company
Public limited company with capital of €52,913,012.57
Head office: 60128 Plailly
RCS Compiègne 334 240 033
Intra-community VAT: FR 71334240033
Register of travel and holiday operators: IM060100010
Show Contractor Licenses: L-D-21-5687, L-D-21-5689, L-D-21-5690, L-D-21-5692, L-D-21-5693, L-D-21-5695, L-D-21-5696, L-D-21-5701, L-D-21-5702, L-D-21-5703, L-D-21-5704, L-D-21-5705, L-D-21-5706
Guarantor: Atradius Credito y Caucion S.A. de seguros y reasuguros, 159 rue Anatole France Levallois Perret, France
Insurer: Allianz IARD, 1 cours Michelet CS 30051, 92076 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
Tel.: +33 (0)9 86 86 86 87 (non-surcharged call – cost of a local call)
Delphine PONS, Managing Director of Grévin et Compagnie
Excluding pages dedicated to online sales:
Headquarters: 131 Boulevard de Sebastopol 75002 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0) 1 40 09 30 00
For pages dedicated to online sales:
Head office: 3 avenue Gustave Eiffel, 86360 Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France
Such. : +33 (0)5 49 62 88 88
DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
Headquarters: 8 rue de la Rochefoucault 75009 PARIS, France
Tel.: +33 (0)1 77 75 65 90
Texts: Parc Astérix
Images (photographs, illustrations, etc.): Sylvain Cambon, Thomas Deron, J-L Bellurget, Arnaud Sobczyk, Extrême Les Corsaires, Olivier Pautot, Kaeru Theme Park Design, © 2023 Les Editions Albert René/Goscinny Uderzo
Videos: ViaMedia, Androcam, Havas Paris, Toscane Prod
By consulting this website, you unreservedly accept the following conditions of use:
This website and each of its components (information, text, images, photographs, illustrations, drawings, graphics, videos, sounds, data, databases, programs, software, etc.) are the property of Grévin et Compagnie or are the subject of exploitation rights granted by the successors in title to the latter.
This website and the elements that compose it are protected under intellectual property law throughout the world.
As such, and in accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property code, only the use of this website or the elements that compose it is authorized for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use, excluding any other use.
Apart from the cases authorized by law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or the elements that make it up is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorization of Grévin et Compagnie.
Any unauthorized reproduction, representation or use of this website or its component parts constitutes an infringement of the rights of Grévin et Compagnie which may incur the civil and criminal liability of its author.
Grévin et Compagnie may make available to users of this website elements (photographs, videos, press kits, press releases, etc.) that you are authorized to download (hereinafter the “Downloadable Content(s)”). Grévin et Compagnie grants you a non-exclusive, free, non-assignable and non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Content for exclusively personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal term of protection of intellectual property rights as as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any supplemental or subsequent amending regulations), provided that the element of the website copied or downloaded is neither modified nor altered in any way, and that the mentions relating to copyright and to the distinctive signs relating thereto are indicated in a clear and legible manner.
Grévin et Compagnie authorizes the use of the press kits and press releases available on this website by professional journalists solely within the framework and for the needs of their professional activity, provided that the notices relating to the rights of author and the distinctive signs relating thereto are indicated in a clear and legible manner.
Any misuse of the Downloadable Content, likely to harm the image and reputation of Grévin et Compagnie or the persons represented on the Downloadable Content, will lead to legal proceedings.
The images or photographs of people or places appearing on this website are the property of Grévin et Compagnie or are used by Grévin et Compagnie with the agreement of the rights holders.
Any reproduction, representation, use, modification whatsoever of these images or photographs is prohibited without the prior written authorization of Grévin et Compagnie.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in violation of the aforementioned obligation, exposes its author to legal proceedings.
Grévin et Compagnie may make available on this website a space intended to accommodate user content, such as opinions or photos (hereinafter the “User Content(s)”) .
By publishing User Content on this website, you grant Grévin et Compagnie a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, free and worldwide license to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate , to exploit and distribute the User Content published for the entire legal term of protection of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any supplementary or subsequent amending regulations), on this site internet and on social networks where Grévin et Compagnie is or will be present.
This authorization entails the right for Grévin et Compagnie to adapt the User Content or to add to the initial fixation any clarification that Grévin et Compagnie deems useful, provided that this does not substantially alter the User Content.
You represent and warrant, without reservation, that:
- You are the sole author of the User Content that you post, and that as such, you have full, complete and exclusive ownership and enjoyment of all intellectual property rights, as defined by the intellectual property code, attached to the published User Content;
- The User Content is an original work within the meaning of copyright;
- You have acquired from the third parties concerned all intellectual property rights (copyright, related rights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, etc.), personality rights and, in general, all property rights, of any nature whatsoever, likely to encumber the User Content for the purpose of allowing the use of the User Content by Grévin et Compagnie under the conditions described herein;
- The published User Content does not infringe intellectual property rights, image rights, the privacy of individuals and, in general, the property rights of third parties;
- The published User Content does not contain any illicit, defamatory, slanderous, disparaging, abusive, offensive, discriminating, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic, violent, shocking, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or sexually suggestive content, contrary decency, pedophile, child pornography or constituting abuse or harassment, likely to harm minors in any form whatsoever or which promotes alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco products, or any substance whose use or marketing is restricted or prohibited in France;
- The published User Content does not violate any law, regulation or standard in force on French territory;
- You are invested with all the powers and quality to grant the rights covered by these presents.
The authorization granted to you hereunder does not entail any obligation for Grévin et Compagnie to distribute the User Content published. Grévin et Compagnie reserves the right to delete the User Content published from the media at any time, for any reason whatsoever and without prior notification.
In addition, any User Content is likely to be referenced on a search engine, and therefore to be consulted by an audience outside that of this website.
2. Distinctive signs
The corporate names, trade names, acronyms, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on this website are protected under trademark law.
Any reproduction, representation or use, total or partial, alone or integrated with other elements, of a distinctive sign referred to above without the prior written authorization of the holder of the rights to said distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
Any databases made available to you on this website are the property of Grévin et Compagnie, which is the database producer.
It is prohibited to extract or reuse a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the databases, including for private purposes.
Personal data collected on this website or when you contact Grévin et Compagnie by telephone is processed in order to:
- Process your order for products or services. This processing is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with Grévin et Compagnie;
- Create and manage your personal account. This processing is based on the performance of the contract you enter into with Grévin et Compagnie (when you create a personal account to finalize an order) or on your consent (when you create a personal account to save your favorite attractions, shows and restaurants);
- Sending you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, with regard to messages sent by Grévin et Compagnie, on the latter's legitimate interest in developing its activities (in the event that the email address to which these messages are sent was given on the occasion of an order) or on your consent (if the email address was given outside of any order);
- Respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Grévin et Compagnie. This processing is based on your consent;
- Publish your opinions about Grévin et Compagnie and the products and services it offers. This processing is based on your consent;
- Keep proof of the content of your call in case of contact by telephone. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Grévin et Compagnie in keeping proof of its exchanges with its customers and prospects;
- Improve the relationship service of Grévin et Compagnie with its customers and prospects by telephone. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Grévin et Compagnie in improving the quality of its services.
Unless otherwise stated, the completion of all the fields of the forms available on this website is necessary to allow Grévin et Compagnie to carry out the processing mentioned above.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Grévin et Compagnie, represented by Delphine PONS, acting as general manager. Grévin et Compagnie has appointed a personal data protection officer, whose contact details are given below.
The data collected is intended for Grévin et Compagnie and all service providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the processing mentioned above.
These data may be transferred to a country that is not a member of the European Union. You can obtain additional information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply to them from Grévin et compagnie.
How long will your personal data be kept?
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: for five years from their collection if the amount of the order is less than €120, for ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than €120.
As an exception, the number and expiry date of your bank card are kept for fifteen months after the last debit date for the purposes of proof in the event of a dispute over the transaction. The cryptogram is not kept beyond the transaction.
- Also by way of exception, the photograph you upload when ordering a pass is kept for three years from its download in order to facilitate the renewal of the pass, if you have consented;
- Data collected to create and manage your personal account: until your personal account is deleted;
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys: for three years from their collection. At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further period of three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as surveys from satisfied;
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Grévin et Compagnie: for the time necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints;
- Data collected to publish your opinions on the products and services of Grévin et Compagnie: for five years from the publication of these opinions;
- Data collected to keep proof of the content of your call in the event of contact by telephone : for the time necessary to keep the proof;
- Data collected to improve Grévin et Compagnie's relationship service with its customers and prospects by telephone: for 3 years from their collection.
At the end of this period, the data is deleted. As an exception, the data collected to send you commercial offers or newsletters is kept for a further period of 3 years if you agree to continue to receive these messages from Grévin et Compagnie.
What security measures are taken to protect your personal data?
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even unauthorized disclosure or access, Grévin et Compagnie takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. To this end, Grévin et Compagnie has implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a username and password system, means of physical protection, etc.) .
What are your rights?
You have the right to access the data concerning you, to have it rectified or erased, to transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, to obtain the limitation of its processing or to oppose this processing. Grévin et Compagnie will comply with your request subject to compliance with its legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
You may receive the information presented above in written form.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Grévin et Compagnie:
- By means of the contact form accessible on the “Contact” page of this website; or
- By post to the following address: Grévin et Compagnie, Data Protection Department, BP 8, 60128 Plailly, France; or
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request not relating to the processing of your personal data will not be processed. For any other request, contact email@example.com
In the interests of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, Grévin et Compagnie reserves the right to ask you for proof of identity before responding to your request, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78- 17 of January 6, 1978 known as the "Data Protection Act", of article 92 of the decree of October 20, 2005 as amended by the decree of August 1, 2018, and of European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. You may therefore be asked to produce a photocopy of an identity document mentioning your date and place of birth and bearing your signature.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) if you believe that your rights have not been respected. The contact details of the CNIL are as follows: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
You can submit a review about Grévin et Compagnie, the park it operates, and the products and services it offers by clicking on the "I submit my review" button. on the Avis page of this website or by connecting to the website Submission of an opinion.
By submitting a review using the form provided for this purpose, you agree that this review will be published on the Parc Astérix website in the manner described on the website Submission of an opinion.
The establishment of hypertext links to this website is authorized, provided that:
- The pages of this website are not nested within the pages of another site, but are fully accessible in a new window;
- The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which a hypertext link is established does not disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature, which may offend the sensibilities of the public or damage the image of Grévin et Compagnie.
Grévin et Compagnie reserves the right to withdraw at any time and without having to justify the authorization thus granted.
Grévin et Compagnie cannot be held liable for, in particular:
- The temporary inaccessibility of this website due to maintenance operations;
- A malfunction of the internet network affecting access to this site. In this regard, you declare that you know and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the Internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, transit time, response to display, consult, query or transfer data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
- A malfunction or misuse of your terminal and any other equipment used to access this website;
- The provision of erroneous, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
- Failure, loss, delay or error in the transmission of data beyond the control of Grévin et Compagnie;
- The content of the information appearing on the sites to which this website refers via hypertext links;
You can contact Grévin et Compagnie:
- Through the contact form accessible on the "Contact" page of this website; or
- By mail to the following address: Grévin et Compagnie, BP 8, 60128 Plailly, France; or
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By telephone at the following numbers: +33 (0) 9 86 86 86 87 (non-surcharged call – cost of a local call).