Parc Astérix is offering a new queue jumping and virtual queuing service.
This product is available for purchase with a Parc Astérix admission ticket. We invite you to verify the conditions and restrictions of access to the attractions before purchasing your Filotomatix.
Filotomatix are subject to availability. You can only book one attraction at a time. Don’t have a mobile phone? More information about booking your Filotomatix from the Pass Point at the Park entrance.
(1) You may have to wait for around ten minutes. (2) Two people at the most per train. (3) Product on sale on the Parc Astérix app. A ticket booth is available for cash payments only.
QUESTIONS - RÉPONSES
1. What is a Filotomatix ?
FILOTOMATIX is a new paying service.
Depending on the type chosen, you have access to either the fast-track queue or differentiated waiting times for the eligible attractions. The prices and description of each category is available in the table below.
2. What is a virtual queue?
The virtual queue replaces the physical queue. You can use your smartphone to book a place in the virtual queue without having to physically wait in line, allowing you to make the most of your time and enjoy the Park more.
3. How can you purchase a Filotomatix?
A FILOTOMATIX may only be purchased by Visitors with a valid admission ticket to Parc Astérix on the day they wish to use the FILOTOMATIX service.
FILOTOMATIX can be purchase :
- In advance on our website by selecting the required date for the FILOTOMATIX at the time of purchase, or, by contacting our Contact Centre by telephone on +33 (0) 9 86 86 86 87 (free of charge)
- On the day of the visit, subject to the number of FILOTOMATIX available on the day, directly on the dedicated https://filevirtuelle.parcasterix.fr/ ou accessible depuis l’application mobile « Parc Astérix » downloadable free of charge from the main app stores.
The number of FILOTOMATIX available every day is limited. A FILOTOMATIX is only valid for one person.
4. What do I need to purchase a Filotomatix?
You must have: a mobile device, an internet or Wi-Fi connection and a valid email address.
5. When and how can I activate my Filotomatix?
For Visitors who brought a FILOTOMATIX in advance: you will receive an activation email the day before your visit at the latest. You can access your FILOTOMATIX on the day of the visit by clicking on the relevant link.
For Visitors wishing to purchase a FILOTOMATIX on the day of their visit, you must first create a “FILOTOMATIX” account on the filotomatix.parcasterix.fr Website and enter a valid email address.
6. If you are planning to come as a group
Group bookings allow you to book the same timeslot in the queue for a selected attraction for all your group members.
To take advantage of the service as a group, you must ensure that all group members choose the same FILOTOMATIX category (otherwise, the waiting times allocated by the service will be different and you will not be able to use the attractions together).
Group bookings can be made in two ways :
- Via your FILOTOMATIX account if you have purchased FILOTOMATIX for all the members of the group
- Via the ‘Share my Filotomatix’ option on the Parc Astérix app where you can combine several individual FILOTOMATIX accounts.
7. If you have bought Filotomatix for all the members of your group and you want to split up in Parc Astérix
FILOTOMATIX has a feature called ‘Share my Filotomatix’ which allows you to split a group to select different attractions. To take advantage of this feature, each visitor must create a FILOTOMATIX account via his or her own smartphone using a valid email address. Once the split is complete, you will be able to book the timeslot for the attraction of your choice, among the eligible attractions.
8. Booking a timeslot in a virtual queue
You can only book virtual queuing on the day that Filotomatix is valid, during the Park's opening hours. No advance booking can be made.
After activating your FILOTOMATIX, you can book a timeslot in a virtual queue on one of the eligible attractions, among those offered on the day of the visit.
9. Do I have to queue when I arrive at the attraction?
Yes - once your virtual booking has been scanned and you enter the waiting area for the attraction, you’ll join a short queue and wait in line for 10-15 minutes before boarding.
You can check the conditions of use of the FILOTOMATIX service for more information : the conditions of use